Palo Santo - Holy Wood
Palo Santo (Holy Wood) Sticks Pack
Each Palo Santo Stick is approx. 10cms long - Choose Amount of Sticks you need.
Palo Santo Uses and Benefits:
Palo Santo is a sacred wood that comes from the magical Palo Santo tree, native to the coast of South America. Its name literally means holy wood, and it is just that. When it is burned, the smoke is believed to have both medicinal and therapeutic healing power.
*SHELL NOT INCLUDED
How to Use Palo Santo:
The Palo Santo uses will provide energetic protection, remove any bad energy, uplift your spirit and fill your home with blessings.
1. Light your Palo Santo stick.
2. Let the stick catch fire, and allow it to burn for about 30 seconds. Then, gently blow out the flame. If needed, you can blow on the embers to keep the smoke going throughout the process.
3. Say aloud or silently, “I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings.”
4. To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk clockwise through it with your Palo Santo. To bless yourself, your space or crystals, simply allow the smoke and rich smell of the Palo Santo to fill the room.
5. When you are finished, place your Palo Santo stick in the fireproof Abalone Shell. The glow at the end of the stick will eventually go out on its own. Unlike conventional incense, which burns out completely after lighting it, your Palo Santo wood may be relit many, many times.